Closing Date: Nov/Dec2020
Setting Out Engineer
McCallion Group is a medium sized construction company who specialise in large-scale commercial and civil engineering projects countrywide. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Setting Out Engineers to join our Construction & Civils Team.
The Site Setting Out Engineer supports the Project Manager, Site Supervisor(s) and Groundwork’s Managers to ensure the successful setting-out of the site and dimensional controls in accordance with the relevant contract Drawings, Specification and Site Surveys.
The Setting Out Engineer oversees the installation of specialist sub-contractor works including groundwork’s, frames and masonry. They will also work with the clients to ensure that the key deliverables at the relevant stage of the project are administered to the highest quality.
The post holder will be required to work at sites throughout Ireland; mainly in the Leinster and Connacht provinces.
- A third level qualification in Engineering, Construction or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 1 years’ recent experience as a site or setting our engineer working on civil engineering projects; ideally with main contractor
- A minimum of 3 years’ recent experience as a site or setting our engineer working on civil engineering projects; ideally with main contractor
- Must have Setting out experience, Autocad,Temporary Works, Façade Retention, Bulk Excavation experience.
- Must have a valid Safe-pass Card or equivalent
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Recognition has a heavy presence in our work place
- Discount at The Red Door County House
- Discount at The Firebox Grill within The Railway Tavern.
- Overnight & Accommodation Allowance
- Career Development Opportunities
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job description and person specification for this role which is included in the job application pack. Click on the link below to review the full pack before submitting your application.
You must submit a tailored CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role.
Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department (HR@mccalliongroup.ie)