Closing Date: Nov/Dec2020
McCallion Group is a medium sized construction company who specialise in large-scale commercial and civil engineering projects countrywide. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Site Manager to join our site-based Construction Team.
The Site Manager is responsible for managing a designated project and for achieving the target contributions in accordance with the contract documents and programme; ensuring that the project is delivered safely, on time, to a high standard of quality and with high levels of client satisfaction. They are responsible for the day-to-day management of the project, including onsite client liaison, management of both subcontractors and contracting workforce.
The post holder will ensure effective resolution of any day-to-day issues arising on site during the duration of the project. The Site Manager will understand, implement and ensure adherance to the company SHEQ policy/strategy. You will ensure that SHEQ requirements are upheld to the highest of standards at all times
The post holder will be required to work at sites throughout Ireland; mainly in the Leinster and Connacht provinces.
- A third-level qualification in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar* senior role within the construction industry. OR
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar* senior role within the construction industry.
- Must have previously managed projects from cradle-to-grave.
- Must have worked on new build and/or refurbishment projects up to the value of £5M.
- Must have a valid Safepass Card or equivalent
* Similar role is defined as Construction Manager, Site Manager or Senior Engineer.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Recognition has a heavy presence in our work place
- Discount at The Red Door County House
- Discount at The Firebox Grill within The Railway Tavern.
- Overnight & Accommodation Allowance
- Career Development Opportunities
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job description and person specification for this role which is included in the job application pack. Click on the link below to review the full pack before submitting your application.
You must submit a tailored CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role.
Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department