We are super excited to announce that due to Mc Callion Group’s continued growth and success; we are now expanding our contracts team. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Project Manager to join our construction division and to work closely with both the head office and site based teams.
This is an exciting time to join our Group; to be a part of a team of highly skilled professionals and to work within a fast-paced, cutting edge environment.
Our core values are the foundation for the way we work and do business, and how we conduct ourselves in the service of our customers. Through respect, recognition, responsibility, trust and excellence, we have created a vibrant company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive, and success can flourish.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Project Manager will help oversee all aspects of any given construction projects from concept to completion. As the Project Manager you will also support your teams to promote the achievement of service excellence and positive outcomes for our clients. You will be responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget.
You’ll show high levels of technical capability, sound construction knowledge and a good understanding of the key deliverables to achieve the quality, cost and programme set out.
You will be based at our Head Office in Lisfannon, Co. Donegal however you will be required to make regular site visits for a minimum of two days per week; to sites in the Dublin and Leinster Regions.
- A minimum of a level 7-degree qualification (or equivalent) in Construction Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant discipline.,
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar* senior role within the construction industry.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar* senior role within the construction industry.
* Similar role is defined as Project Manager, Senior Engineer or a tenured Site Manager
- Must have previously managed projects from cradle-to-grave.
- Must have worked on new build and/or refurbishment medium-large scale projects.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite and usage of electronic email.
- Be willing to work flexible hours and to travel to any assigned project sites throughout Ireland, NI and UK.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job pack for this role with includes a full job description and person specification.
You must submit a tailored CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role. Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department (HR@mccalliongroup.ie)