PROJECT QUANTITY SURVEYOR
We are super excited to announce that due to Mc Callion Group’s continued growth and expansion, we are now expanding our commercial team. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Project Quantity Surveyor to work as part of our Commercial team. This is an exciting time to join our Group; to be a part of a team of highly skilled professionals and to work within a fast-paced, cutting edge environment.
Our core values are the foundation for the way we work and do business, and how we conduct ourselves in the service of our customers. Through respect, recognition, responsibility, trust and excellence, we have created a vibrant company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive, and success can flourish.
The Project Quantity Surveyor works as a significant member of the project delivery team and is responsible for cost control, maintaining the high standard of quality demanded with prestigious projects, whilst maximising value and reducing financial liabilities.
The post holder will ensure that the company and project delivery is compliant with all contractual requirements whilst ensuring the commercial results for a range of projects are achieved in a fast-paced environment.
This role will primarily be focused on commercial, residential and civil works projects. We use only the latest technology for carrying out works on our projects and as such it would be beneficial if you were familiar with digital measurement and/or estimating software.
The role will be based at our Head Office in Lisfannon, Co. Donegal however there is a requirement to make regular site visits throughout the Dublin and Leinster provinces.
- A minimum of a level 7-degree qualification (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or other relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years recent Quantity Surveying within the building/construction environment.
- A minimum of 5 years recent Quantity Surveying within the building/construction environment.
- Demonstrate experience in Project management, Budget management and Construction procurement.
- Demonstrate experience working on medium to large scale projects.
- Proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiar with in the use of digital measurement and/or estimating software.
- Be willing to work flexible hours and to travel to any assigned project sites throughout Ireland, NI and UK.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job description and person specification for this role. You must submit a CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role. Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department (HR@mccalliongroup.ie) before the closing date.