Senior Project Planner
45,000 to 65,000 Euro
McCallion Group is a medium sized construction company who specialise in and undertake large-scale commercial and civil engineering projects countrywide. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Senior Project Planner/Programmer to join our Head Office team based in Lisfannon, County Donegal; just a 15/20 minute drive from Derry City.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Senior Project Planner will build and maintain schedules for multiple high-value construction projects to help manage both time and resource requirements, ensuring work is completed to the client specification.
This is a senior role and the successful candidate will be involved in all stages from tender to post completion, where they will develop and maintain the design, procurement and construction schedules for any assigned projects.
The main responsibilities of this role are to support and assist the development, implementation and close management of multiple project programmes within McCallion Group.
- BSc degree in construction, engineering or other related technical field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preparing schedules/programmes for multiple projects.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role preparing schedules/programmes for multiple projects
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and other general IT systems to preferably include MS Project
- Must have ability to interpret contract specifications and drawings
- Must demonstrate longevity in previous job roles.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Project, or ASTA Powerproject is highly desirable
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 42.5 hours per week fulfilling office hours i.e. Mon – Fri: 08:00 to 17:30
- Recognition has a heavy presence in our work place
- Discount at The Red Door County House
- Discount at The Firebox Grill within The Railway Tavern.
- Career Development Opportunities
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job description and person specification for this role which is included in the job application pack. Click on the link below to review the full pack before submitting your application.
You must submit a CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role.
Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department (HR@mccalliongroup.ie) before the closing date of Monday 13th May 2019 @ 12noon