Construction Project Programmer
We are super excited to announce that Mc Callion Group is continuing to expand our Contracts team. We have a fantastic opportunity for a permanent experienced Construction Project Programmer to join the team. This is an exciting time to join our Group; to be a part of a team of highly skilled professionals and to work within a fast-paced, cutting edge environment.
Our core values are the foundation for the way we work and do business, and how we conduct ourselves in the service of our customers. Through respect, recognition, responsibility, trust and excellence, we have created a vibrant company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive, and success can flourish.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Construction Project Programmer will build and maintain schedules for multiple construction projects to help manage both time and resource requirements, ensuring work is completed to the client specification.
You will be involved in all stages from tender to post completion, where you develop and maintain the design, procurement and construction schedules for any assigned projects.
The main responsibilities of this role are to support and assist the development, implementation and close management of multiple project programmes within McCallion Group.
- BSc degree in construction, engineering or other related technical field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role preparing schedules for multiple projects.OR
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role preparing schedules for multiple projects AND
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and other general IT systems.
- Must have ability to interpret contract specifications and drawings
- Must demonstrate longevity in previous job roles.
- Working knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Project, or ASTA Powerproject is highly desirable
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Career Development Opportunities
- Free Parking
- An awesome culture of teamwork and collaboration
- Open-book management philosophy and transparency
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with the job description and person specification for this role. You must submit a CV and supporting covering letter ensuring you fully demonstrate how you meet the required criteria for the role. Final submissions must be sent electronically to the HR Department (HR@mccalliongroup.ie) before the closing date of Friday 25th January 2019